Advanced Care Services,LLC..
|"We'll Get You There With Care"
Advanced Care Non-Emergency Transportation >
Advanced Care Transportation
Advanced Care provides professional, courteous,
and cost-effective door-to-door transportation
services in the greater Columbia Metropolitan
area, as well as out of state.
Our specialty is not mere transportation of
customers. Our specialty is professional,
courteous customer care.
So, if you or the person you care for need to see a
doctor, go for a treatment, or simply take a
pleasure trip to a restaurant, Advanced Care's
professional crew is waiting to serve you.
We also provide cost-effective transportation
services for non-wheelchair bound customers,
who need assistance of medically trained
personnel, but do not require the use of a fully
equipped medical van.
Advanced Care Offers:
- A personal touch for every patient
- Fully equipped, luxurious, full-size vans,
- Clean vehicles with customized features such
as a wheelchair lift, first aid, & more!
- Choice of a fully equipped van or a full size van
with a medically trained driver
- Dependable, on-time service
- Holiday service available
- Fully qualified, experienced, and courteous staff
- Availability of companionship upon request
- Pleasure trips with a companion
- Direct billing to our clients
- Acceptance of Worker’s Compensation
2 Day Notices are desired
Special Rates for Richland
& Lexington Counties.
About our Service
We assist clients from time of pick-up to drop-off to make sure that they get there safely
and in plenty of time.
Each medical van is custom built to pass the American Disabilities Act (ADA)
requirements. They are equipped with;
* Specially operated wheel chair lifts
* Fire extinguisher
* First aid kit
* Heating and air conditioning unit
* Cellular phone
* Two-way radio access with global positioning system
Our highly trained staff are dedicated to respond with promptness, sensitivity and
integrity. They are thoughtful and compassionate people who truly empathize and
understand the difficulties that arise for persons with limited mobility. Each driver has a
clean record and has completed Standard CPR and First Aid Training.
Contact us 24/7 for all your non-emergency transportation needs.